- All data are preliminary.
- All IDs should be taken with a grain of salt.
- Calls were recorded with an OldBird 21C microphone and analyzed using Raven software, band limited energy detector SP100.02. Calls were detected between approximately 0.5 hours after sunset and 0.5 hours before sunrise. Calls of resident birds are not included.
- The NAWA group (Nashville Warbler Group) includes Nashville Warbler, Orange-Crowned Warbler, Tennessee Warbler, and Black-throated Green Warbler.
- The ZEEP warbler group includes Yellow Warbler, Blackburnian Warbler, Blackpoll Warbler, Bay-breasted Warbler, Magnolia Warbler, Cerulean Warbler, Northern Waterthrush, and Connecticut Warbler. If a call can be identified as one of these species with some certainty, it will be listed as that species and not included in the group total.
- A guide to four-letter species codes can be found at http://www.birdpop.org/alphacodes.htm